- We are primarily a wholesale gift manufacturer.
- We do have gift representatives that call on gift shops & customers in the gift industry. If you would like a representative to call on you, just call or email us, to find out if we have a rep in your area.
- TILES: Our minimum order and re-order is a just a dozen pieces, two per design . New custom designs have minimums of 12 pcs.
- TOWELS: Minimum opening order for a stand-alone towel order is 18 pcs, at least 2 per design & color of towel stripe (the dollar figure is pretty much equal to our minimum tile order). Example: 8 Lousiana Collage Red Stripe and 8 Louisiana Collage Multi Stripe = your opening order of 16 pieces
- We accept all major credit & debit cards.
- We never ship C.O.D.
- We presently do not offer terms such as net 10 or net 30 . If your business or corporation can ONLY do business with terms, please contact us to discuss this.
- We have no set-up fees at present, and we are trying to keep it that way. For custom designs on tiles that we create for you, we ask that you order a dozen of that design, initially. After the initial order, reorders for custom designs are 6 pieces , when you are carrying other of our stock designs. If you only carry custom designs, there is a minimum of a dozen per design on reorders. On custom design towels, minimum order is 12 pcs per design . PROTECTED ZIP CODES:
- We can offer protected zip codes. These minimums are different from our regular "12 piece" minimum and also require orders of at least a specific dollar figure, at least every quarter. Contact us if you are interested in protecting your zip code.
- We ship USPS Priority in flat rate boxes. Your final invoice will reflect products, freight/insurance, and your payment. Currently, we ship only to addresses within the mainland of our United States.
- USPS, the large boxes can fit 16-19 tiles. The medium boxes hold up to 12- 14 tiles. We recently started offering shipping in USPS flat rate regional boxes, for orders in our region.
- Generally, about 7-10 business days. The lead time until shipped depends on the following factors: if you are a new customer, if you have custom designs included, the size of your order, the time of year, and whether YOU are under a deadline. If you have an order needing to be rushed, give us a call & we will work with you.
- You will be given an ESTIMATE of the current lead time when you place your order. This is not a guarantee, but an estimate. We endeavor to get all orders out as soon as humanly possible.